If you are looking for a wardrobe style overhaul or just some style advice, it all starts in your closet.
Assessing your current wardrobe is key to understanding where you are now and where you want to be.
- We will begin with going through the items in your closet for a better understanding of how you shop. What are your favorite pieces?
- What have you not worn in 6 months, 9 months or even in a year? We will keep what works currently, store what works for later in the season on and get rid of what isn't necessary.
- When your closet is complete, we take a closer look at the "keepers" and begin creating a new wardrobe extending off of these pieces.
Lastly, we will proceed with the personal shopping process that works best for you. (If desired)
Each Wardrobe Edit Includes:
- A preliminary style consultation to access individual needs
- Personal style assessment
- Closet purge
- Re-styling 'keepers' with new outfit ideas
- Personal shopping agenda to fill in gaps or archive personal styling goals.
Change your life and get started on the new you.